Sunday, April 26, 2009

Relief

I have lifted a big weight off of my shoulders. I have been thinking/stressing/worrying about getting Little Dale a headstone for his graveside. We had went a little over a month ago, thinking that we were ready and it wouldn't be hard, boy were we both wrong. Anyway, we went yesterday and picked it out. They will send us proofs to finalize and then will put it on the headstone and deliver it to the cemetery. I really do like it, if you can like a headstone for your child.

I have also just "published" Our Story on my blog. I had written it back on April 8 & 9th, it is long. I feel better writing it all down, and telling Our Story. This is the story of our L.D. and I want everyone to know him!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Snarky Belle said...

I am thinking of you, happy to know you have a weight that's been lifted from your shoulders. But, I know it also so very painful.
I wish I could say something to make it easier for you. Just know you are loved and in my prayers.