Friday, May 22, 2009

Lost

I am lost. My heart is heavy, broken. My body is numb. My mind is confused, constantly racing, thinking. I just don't know what to do anymore. I am just going through the motions. And why I ask myself? I have so much to say, to feel, but does is really matter? In the end, nothing will bring back my son. That is all that matters.
With this weekend being Memorial Day, of course I think of Little Dale. He is on my mind all day long. Wishing he was here. We should be 36 weeks. Safe. But that is not the case. Life completely sucks.


~Sarah~

4 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

I'm so sorry. As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you much love, and peace.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry. It sucks. It's not fair. Why do we have to go through this?? I'm sorry you have a heavy heart.

have you tried acupuncture? It's truly worked wonders for me.

Sarah said...

Hey Sarah...

I wrote a post with the same thoughts just a few days back.

Hang in there. Whatever happens you know your husband is there for you. Turn to him.

Amy said...

It's so hard somedays....some weeks. It all just seems to much sometimes. Know you are thought of and cared about.

Sending love and peace.